Are you in need of a water well service, like Advanced Water Well Technologies? Maybe you are planning to own your own business and you need a well drilled onsite. Or maybe you're a farmer who needs help setting up an irrigation system. If you're not exactly sure how a commercial well driller can help, here are three services that they provide.
Installing Irrigation Well Systems
When it comes to water well services, one thing they can help farmers with is installing an irrigation well system. This type of system is optimal if the amount of water that's needed can't be efficiently attained any other way. Not only can an irrigation well system water large sections of land, but it can provide many other benefits:
- It provides an affordable water option, since well water is free
- The water is clean and doesn't contain unwanted chemicals
- It simplifies the watering process and can help save time
If you're not a farmer with a lot of land, you can still benefit from an irrigation well service if you have a large lawn or a garden that requires extensive watering.
Replacing Well Pumps
Well pumps will eventually have to be replaced, and that's another service commercial well drillers provide. In order to help you determine when to replace your well pump, here are some good indications:
- If there is decreased water pressure
- If the water looks dirty
- If water and air come spitting out of the faucet
- If you hear loud sounds or other types of odd noises when the water comes out
- If you notice an increase in your water bill
If you notice any of these things, it may be a good idea for your water pump to get inspected and if necessary, replaced by a commercial well driller.
Testing and Treating Well Water
It's important that the water that comes from your well stays clean and healthy. Commercial well drillers can not only test your well water, they can treat it as well. Your well water should be tested right after the well is first installed. After that, you should have it tested at least once every 3 to 5 years. You should also get your well water tested if any of the following occurs:
- The taste or appearance of the well water changes
- The well water has an odd odor
- The well has a history of bacterial contamination
- People consuming the well water have recurrent stomach problems
Depending on the test results, a commercial well driller may need to sanitize the well system.